SENIOR MIDWIVES JOBS FOR QATAR
Inivo Nurses for Qatar in Partnership with Bright Star Careers are delighted to announce we are now recruiting for Senior Midwives to work In Qatar. We are also looking for:
Qatar is one of the best countries in the world to live and work in.
Here are just some of the reasons why:
- Tax free salary, including a number of allowances.
- Outstanding education, healthcare and sports facilities.
- The cost of living in Qatar is one of the lowest amongst the Gulf States.
- Qatar has a more temperate climate compared to other Gulf States.
- Qatar has an extremely low crime rate.
- Excellent social scene for expatriates.
- Easy access to other Gulf resorts for weekend breaks
- and shopping.
Salary package ranges from
QAR 224,400 to QAR 283,500 per annum tax free
(Convert to £ in new window).
Salary is dependent on experience and includes the following benefits:
- Salary Bonuses – On top of the excellent pay bonuses include:
- Annual bonus of up to 3 months' salary
- End of Service Award
- Annual Leave – 35-50 days paid annual leave plus 10 Eid holidays (local public holidays).
- Emergency Family Leave
- Professional Development - Through internationally accredited training.
- Career Development – Excellent promotion opportunities and career progression.
- Clinical Facilities – Work with state of the art equipment and
international clinical experts.
- Relocation Support – Including full work induction and country orientation.
- Family Support - Extra benefits are available for families - please enquire.
- Free Flights - One annual round-trip air ticket
- Free Furnished Accommodation
- First 6 months in free furnished accomodation
- Option to find alternative accomodation after 6 months with partial allowance
- Subsidised Healthcare
- Transport Allowance
- Immediate Start available - Contact Us Now!
- Midwife Qualification
- Registered Midwife with the NMC
- At least 5 years clinical post-registration mursing/midwifery experience comprising of at least 3 years in midwifery
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) provides highly specialized care to women and infants at the specialized Women’s Hospital (WH) in Doha, Qatar.
One of the busiest hospitals in the region, WH caters to a range of specific conditions as well as maternal health including around 1200 new-borns each month. Women’s Hospital has 334 beds grouped according to the type of care required by the patients: They are antenatal (before birth or during pregnancy), postnatal (during the period immediately after birth), gynaecology (a branch of medicine that deals with the diseases and hygiene of women) and high dependency areas.