New Zealand Immigration Advisers

A reminder to anyone who is looking for advice on emigrating to New Zealand that from May 2010, all advisers providing visa and emigration advice for New Zealand must be licensed with the Immigration Advisers Authority.

Immigration New Zealand will refuse to accept any applications submitted by agents who are not licensed.

Therefore, if you are seeking advice, make sure you seek it from a licensed adviser. Immigration can provide you with a list of licensed advisers or you can find a register of advisers at the Immigration Advisers Authority.

For more information on emigrating to New Zealand, go to

Craig Millard – Kiwi Emigration Ltd


Leave a Reply